This guide provides you with the best one day tours from Edinburgh that you can experience. It includes some of the most popular destinations, like Loch Ness, Highlands, and Outlander filming locations.
Travel with a group of people who have the same interests as you to explore Scotland. The itineraries are personally designed and will take you to the must-see highlights, the hidden gems and take you through your journey in a way that feels like you’ve really explored.
The average group size is between 10-16. Not too small that you’re feeling disconnected, but not too big to make new friendships. No matter if you are travelling solo or with friends, small group tours are perfect. Solo travellers need reassurance and fun whilst couples, friends and families are looking for unforgettable moments to share with the rest of the world.
Why choose a small group tour?
- Tour companies compiled a list of the best places to explore in Scotland. We’re confident that you won’t miss any hidden gems
- You’re in great hands with knowledgeable, passionate local guides.
- Average groups of 10-16; solo travellers, couples, families and friends, united by a desire for authentic experiences.
- Flexible booking policy and sustainable approach.
- Small group tours get you closer to your destination and allow you to experience places, people and things more intimately
5 Reasons small group tours are better than independent travel
- No hassle with a car rental and driving the other side of the road
- A small group of travellers offers a great opportunity to socialize and meet new people while still maintaining some independence. Solo travellers looking for friends and connections will be able to form them with other members of the group quickly.
- Group trips are often led by local guides with local connections.
- A guide can often be entertaining and interesting while telling you about history, or life in Scotland.
- In a small-group tour, if you get ill or injured, you have the immediate help of your tour leader
If you are planning a small group tour you’ll have the opportunity to explore this beautiful country with confidence. You can learn more about the best one day tours from Edinburgh here!
This site uses affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you use my links and make a purchase without incurring an additional fee yourself. Many thanks for supporting this website. Please see my legal page for more details.